Coronavirus Sanitization and Disinfection Service
Get the best Sanitizing and Disinfection Service from Experienced Professionals in Dhaka and near areas. Whether it’s your office or house we make sure its disinfected properly following WHO and CDC guideline. We have experience of serving UN Organisations, Banks, Insurance, Embassies and Multinational Companies of Bangladesh.
Yes, this is the fact that Coronavirus (COVID-19) is suddenly spreading all over the world and people are being infected by this virus. Eventually, this coronavirus has migrated to Bangladesh. Cause it’s very obvious that coronavirus is spreading for its nature of easily infected by the simple way like shaking hands, touching objects which contain this virus and that goes into the lungs through our mouth, nose, eyes, and ears.
The worst part is, we have been infected ourselves with the unknown and we are infecting more people around by touching different objects like mobile phones, tables, door handles, office, washrooms, etc.
That’s why to keep ourselves not to infected we have to be more careful about this.
What we need to do for preventing COVID-19 in Bangladesh?
A Complete Office Disinfection Services Can Protect You, Your Employees and Your Customers and Ourselves. Most importantly this disinfection service in Bangladesh can decrease spreading the virus. Cause we are living in a high densely populated country. This virus can easily spread this kind of places. We need to remain germ-free as well as our workplaces too. Because in daily life, everything we touch in the workplace is actually spreading through this virus.
What we are doing for disinfection Service in Bangladesh:
Realising the serious condition of coronavirus, we have decided to provide virus disinfection service in Dhaka. We have a specially trained team and all the members are trained to provide expert, effective office disinfection, and using our specialist knowledge will clean, disinfect and then protect offices to minimize infection, and therefore disruption to you.
Moreover, Our professional office disinfection cleaning teams can help ensure that both common and hard to reach areas are disinfected, keeping high-risk areas such as desks, office equipment, chairs and kitchen areas clean, sanitised and safe.
What Should Be Used to Disinfect Virus and Bacteria?
While the use of a hospital-grade disinfectant should make the coronavirus inert, the deep cleaning step is extremely important. According to current research, coronavirus can be killed on non-porous surfaces with readily-available solutions that contain the following concentrations of chemicals1,3, among others:
- 62-72% of ethanol (alcohol)
- .5% hydrogen peroxide
- .1% sodium hypochlorite (bleach)
PROCESS OF DISINFECTING VIRUS AND GERMS
- Clean and disinfect the surfaces that are frequently touched
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting the frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, lift buttons, telephones, workstations, keyboards, mouse, etc are the utmost important to slow the spread of viruses.
- Regular Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Studies show that the viruses can live and potentially infect a person for a few days after being deposited on a surface. Depend on the availability of moisture it will remain active. Regular cleaning and disinfecting practices are sufficient enough to keep the surfaces germ free.
- Right Chemical at the Right Concentration
- Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on cleaning products. General household cleaning chemicals are able to remove germs from surfaces. List of Disinfectants effective against viruses are presented in the following NEA, Singapore website.
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Read carefully the labels and direction of use. Always wear gloves and eye to protect your hands while handling disinfectants.
- Do not mix different disinfectants/chemicals.
- We use CDC and EPA approved industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste
- Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians
Our Disinfection Service Offered To:
We offer decontamination and disinfection services for the following:
- Commercial Properties
- Residential Premises
Although, disease outbreak is an extremely serious situation in Bangladesh and we understand that the health and safety of you, your family, employees and ourselves.
Let’s all be vigilant together and try to prevent the virus rapidly in Bangladesh.